Learn more about Sarasota health insurance from First Benefits Group. We believe that your choice in group coverage, Medicare supplements, and family or individual coverage should be based on accurate information, and that is why our strategic program is designed to help you make a smarter decision on health insurance.
Choosing health insurance can become overwhelming and confusing, but we have some tips to help you make a more informed decision. If this is your first time to look for Sarasota health insurance, there are certain factors to consider to make sure that you are getting the right coverage at a reasonable price.
• Are you employed? Your employer should be able to provide you with health insurance. If you are self-employed, you are retired, or your company does not provide insurance, then you need to search on your own.
• Think about your needs. Consider your current healthcare issues and medical expenses. Think about the long-term medical expenses you may need, too.
• Ask about coverage for dependents if you are married and have children. Determine how much you can afford to spend on co-payments and premiums.
• Compare the coverage and benefits. Check for deductibles, monthly premiums, preventive care, physical exams, and other services.
• Talk to Sarasota health insurance experts at First Benefits Group.
First Benefits Group is a team of financial educators who can assist you obtaining the right health insurance. First Benefits Group has access to all major carriers and we will take time to explain each of them to you. We hope that our service can help you make a more informed and educated decision. Our agents are certified by the government to help individuals apply for or obtain healthcare and other subsidies. Use this website to get started or call 941-361-3057.
First Benefits Group
306 N. Rhodes Avenue, Suite 111 Sarasota, FL 34237
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: